This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, January 15, 2010

think I'm in lunch but it makes me kinda nervous to say so


chickeny meal
from: church's
price: $10ish
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: beck
comments: church's chicken is very near to my house. i don't eat it too much, though. I just can't. also, I think I prefer the chicken cold. click to see a first in time lapse wiggly movies! it's the building next to my old office being built. I got more of this. 2 other angles, I think. I'll eventually try to combine them all into 1 bigger vid.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

I knew there was a reason to keep checking back! So glad you got this done although somehow it is way shorter than I imagined it would be.

Kind of cool to see the snow appear for a short time too.

January 21, 2010 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Chris said...

epic...

January 25, 2010 12:59 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

yeah, timelapse's tend to be short. unless you want me to play it at half speed :)

plus there's the 2 other angles I shot it from. those videos are more work to put together. maybe I'll get em all done someday. I just thought I should show some of it, you know?

January 25, 2010 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share