This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, January 04, 2010

return of the bagelwich!


bagelwich
from: my kitchen
price: $50 (well, that's what I spent on groceries)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: today was the first day that felt like I was truly unemployed again. this means the bagelwich is back! the crazy christmas days are all over now, and everyone's back to work. including me. but not to an office. the iphone app I'm working on is nearly done. hopefully soon, you can all buy it in the itunes store. and you'll be saying, "the best iphone app is the internet has spoken." I'll let you all know when you can rush out and buy it. now click for a wiggly of tea steeping. pepper tea. the pic was still in one of my cameras from ages ago.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mata Hari said...

mmmm...

Bagelwich.

January 08, 2010 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share