This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

because my lunch for you, would break my heart in two


pizza
from: work
price: free
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: bowie
comments: today we had a lunch n learn. lunch n learn's are kinda funny. first of all, you're learning stuff for free, but no one signs up unless there's also free food. oh well... I learned stuff. AND ate pizza. click to see a building I walk by everyday. this building has been empty the whole time I been working ay navarik. and only now they tear it down. slowly.

and dave had:

pizza, too!
comments: so, three days or work left, and I try to go to my roof, but no. the telus guys working up there have decided to use their own lock. bah! stupid telus. click to see a wiggly shot out the window. woulda been so much nicer from the roof.

and tommy had:

also pizza.
comments: click tommy's pizza to see crazy lens flare shot out the back window.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I dream the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

December 27, 2009 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

January 03, 2010 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share