This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

when I look into your eyes, I can see a lunch restrained


meatlover's omelette
from: nice cafe
price: $7.60
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: guns n roses; november rain.
comments: it's been very wet here recently. rain today, rain yesterday, rain day before, and the day before that and... well... it was time I took my fancy umbrella in for repairs. this fancy umbrella breaks very easily, but they fix it for $5 everytime, so it ain't so bad. but this time they gave a loaner umbrella! who ever heard of that? click my lunch to see said loaner in action.

and tony had:

corned beef hash
comments: this is tony's last week working with us. sniff. but soon, he'll get to eat lunched downtown every day. who doesn't like that? click to see a downspout endlessly downspouting?

and remick had:

the veggie omelet
comments: omelet. omellet. omelette. funny looking word, that is. click remick's lunch to see the olympic countdown clock that I saw. and wow! it said 2010 when I saw it! I did go for the "201000" photo, but of course that's when I couldn't hold my camera still. ok, one more wiggly. here's louise

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger juv3nal said...

Someone throwing down a gang sign in that last pic? West Side Boiieee!

November 26, 2009 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share