This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, September 18, 2009

your heart is. what lunch is. you're saved.


seafood pancake
from: H-Mart (seymour and robson)
price: $10
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: hothouse flowers
comments: a very special day today. today was the last day of the charger's insurance for the year. it now sleeps. in honour of this day, I took dave, tommy and phil s. downtown to meet andy and neil for lunch. and what a lunch it was. H-Mart is the bizzomb. click to see my sliding across the hood of the charger.

and dave, tommy and phil had:

korean foods
comments: I thought 5 guest lunches was just too much work. if you really want to know what these guys ate, I can tell you. but not now. now you need to click to see phil's awesome mustache. yeah. I said mustache. AND I said awesome. if you want more charger pictures, you can check out phil's flickr.

and andy had:

tonkatsu
comments: andy was the only one to order from the japanese kitchen in HMart. it looked good, too. click to see andy trying to steal the charger.

and neil had:

beef bul-go-gi
comments: the bulgogi was really the only thing simple and normal enough to appeal to neil's extreme taste in foods. now, time for a story. in the afternoon, at work, I took another 3 coworkers for a quick ride around the block. we ripped it up. and when we got back, michal pointed out that there was a grasshopper on the 76 ball (a ball, which killerX57 rightfully decorated the charger with a couple weeks before). so, of course, I took photos of said grasshopper. and after work, I drove home. not slowly, mind you. not slowly at all. and when I got home I looked at the 76 ball to find that the grasshopper was still there!! wow! coolest grasshopper ever. and he's got great taste in cars. now click neil's lunch to see him.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Flowers said...

OMG..It looks super yummy. I am salivating and can hardly wait to try seafood pancake

September 22, 2009 3:56 AM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

grasshopping to freedom! Charger all YEAR!!! I'll start a petition.

September 23, 2009 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share