This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm a sweet and lunching man.


bagelwich
from: home
price: n/a
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: finlay quay
comments: I have learned a simple math equation in my recent life. unemployment = egg bagelwiches. it's simple maths. click to see the empty "projects" of vancouver. so sad. where did all the peeps go? I don't know. am I looking forward to seeing rich developers get richer and crappy looking condos appearing here in future years? hell no. look, even the playground is sad and empty. bah.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous bucketofbeer said...

didn't know they were shutting down that social housing at the park... seems funny since the city is making a big fuss about developing new social housing. how many units did we just lose? and all family sized accommodation too.

August 02, 2009 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share