This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, July 20, 2009

I'd lunch you to lunch me.


beef n egg on rice
from: Kwong Chow
price: $7 (this dish only)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: chris isaak (covering cheap trick)
comments: I never tried this dish before from kwong chow. but it was good. I like the raw egg smacked down in the middle. nice touch. not like I used to get it at the Village. click to see, possibly, the best wiggly EVAR! it's sweet. it's williams. it's charger!

also had:

spicy deep fried tofu
comments: this might be my favourite dish from kwong chow. so good. click to see another charger I saw whilst biking. crappy photo, I know.. but the charger... it's a 1969 hemi charger. can't complain about that. so nice.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

I agree, that's an awesome wiggly of the charger.

July 22, 2009 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share