This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

special free lunch from chefs in training!


4 course free lunch (pictured is a beef consumee)
from: NWCAV (the school erin is cooking at)
price: free!
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: today I got to go try erin's cooking. for the first time (at her school). greg, nicole and I dined together for a fancy 4-course lunch. overall, it was very good food, and good times. I also knew about 1/2 the other 'customers' there, so it was cool. this is the beef consumee. it was yummy. click to see all the different courses that were served to all the different people.

2nd appetizer was:

orangey trout.
comments: I could keep commenting on the food, but I'd just end up saying it was good, tasty, great, yummy, etc. click to see all the students cooking away. actually, at this point, they were probably cleaning away. can you spot erin?

and the main dish was:

quail with polenta
comments: click the tea-glazed, smoked quail to see knight street wiggling. I took some wigglies whilst bike riding this morn.

and for dessert I had:

oh man, I forget... jasmine genoise? with creme anglais and apple compote, I think
comments: this was actually the dish that erin prepared. of course, it was delicious. click to see some of those sad empty houses near QE park. whoever is responsible for shutting them down (government?), they are stupid.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Temple said...

What is consumee?

April 16, 2009 8:34 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

I think it is what Greg did to the foodee....

April 16, 2009 8:50 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

it's french for om nom nom nom dot com

April 16, 2009 11:57 PM  
Blogger Temple said...

Actually I think consumee would be the person being consumed.

April 17, 2009 1:14 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

so that makes the quail the consumee then.

April 17, 2009 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share