This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I've gotta little bit of lunch left. Just a little.


spinach and feta omelette with bacon
from: nice cafe
price: $10? with coffee?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: led zeppelin
comments: good breakfast lunch today. and good news for wiggly haters. I link to no wigglies. I just didn't take many photos today. oh well. click my lunch to sponsor dave as he rides his bicycle to cure cancer. go on. sponsor him. I did. :)

and phil had:

breakfast
comments: click phil's lunch to see a brand new blog started by no other than Sumant. yeah. any bets as to how long he keeps this going?

and dana had:

alberni benny
comments: ok. I don't know what else to link to. someone send me something totally amazing. I"ll link to it later. _____---____ updated! funniest video I saw this week. click click!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Hey, thanks for the donation, dude. Seriously, very cool thing to do.

March 06, 2009 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share