This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

your lunch gets sweeter everyday


angus burger
from: mcdonald's
price: $10ish with shakenfries
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: finley quaye
comments: today was a special day. my sister turned 40! happy birthday, shari!! I also went to the dentist to get a filling. that's not as much fun. but having a frozen face is always interesting. click to see a zoomed pic I took of cypress and some downtown buildings.

and jacky had:

some meats n rice
comments: jacky doesn't know I took a photo of his lunch. sneaky. click it to see travis's hair gone wild.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Waldo bustin it out on the Shaw building! I never knew Shaw was so tiny.

February 23, 2009 10:02 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

100 points to dave!

shaw not tiny. gwaldo is huuuuuuuge!

February 23, 2009 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share