This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, February 13, 2009

I hope that I don't fall in lunch with you


sashimi
from: sushiyama
price: fair
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: Tom Waits
comments: today I met ron for a sushiyama feast of deliciousness. it was very tasty. click to see a sidecarred motorbike that you can buy. fun.

we also had:

some gyoza
comments: click it. watch the chopper wiggly.

and...

some rolls
comments: these rolls were: Super Kalamary, Philadelphia, Spicy Scallop and the Kamakazi. all really tasty. click to see some very logical graffiti.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

gah. your sushi wiggly is making me nauseous!

February 19, 2009 6:06 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

everyone knows what you're talking about. i officially announced it in a later post. :D

February 24, 2009 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share