This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

lunch will tear us apart... again.


vietnamese subs
from: Bale
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: joy division
comments: click my subs to see the chrysler dealership all empty and forlorn. I guess I won't be buying a new Challenger from there.

and jacky had:

lamb and gailan
comments: click to see the little bit of snow we got today. not much at all. also, I think chris's house is wiggling in that pic. innit, chris?

and dave desserted with:

some cake.
comments: click to see hiram's big nose. this one isn't wiggly for all you wiggle-haters out there.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger c.g.brownlee said...

oh yeah, that's my house.

January 28, 2009 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share