This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

failed lunch invention bonus post


BACON MILK!!
comments: ok, so this beverage experiment was not a complete fail. I did learn that Bacon Milk is not as tasty as it sounds. This is making me rethink my multigenius idea of the 'Bacon Shake'. I did finish my Bacon Millk, and it wasn't too horrible. but I don't recommend it.

and Bill tried:

BACON GUM!
comments: click to see Bill's initial reaction to his self-made Bacon Mint Gum. not so bad a reaction. it was exactly 1/2 a second later that he spat it into the garbage. I should have taken another picture of that reaction. but I wasn't enough. maybe this just isn't the gum for a vegematarian.

the verdict:
bacon milk - not so good.
bacon mint gum - really not so good. actually quite bad.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill M said...

It was actually Juicybaconfruit.

January 30, 2009 10:49 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

so you think mint would have been better?

next time!

January 30, 2009 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share