This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, January 12, 2009

and our lunch shines... like a diamond mine


tonkatsu sushi
from: ichibankan
price: $10ish (for 3 rolls)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: blue rodeo
comments: good sushi. and while I was walking, I took about 550 photos. then I put them altogether in this movie. the soundtrack is taken from a mayoral marketing phone call I got a couple years ago. oh, and click the lunch to see the wiggly I made on my lunch walk.

and yvette had:

this food.
comments: click to see how much better it would have been if prince adam was the cobbler.

and tommy had:

a sandwich, as usual
comments: click tommy's lunch to see even how much better it would have been if destro was the cobbler!!

and erin got:

her new uniform
click to see erin's my-name-is-earl-style photo in part of her uniform.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Erin, you look like a pro!
The best cobbler goes to destro. Good job there was no wigglies while I was eating my lunch. WEEN

January 13, 2009 1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just noticed Erin's school log. It is kinda scary... chopping a Maple leaf into half, like a samurai. WEEN

January 13, 2009 1:25 PM  
Blogger wiwian said...

wow..fancy uniform! :)

January 16, 2009 10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WEEN! Where's HEY ERIN's school log?

The usual anonymous.

February 04, 2009 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share