This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, December 08, 2008

n' you can do this, if you try


vietnamese subs
from: Bale
price: $2.75 each
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: skynyrd
comments: today I aged. click wario to see erin leaving for china. she can barely contain her excitement, huh? it also looks like she's smuggling some animal in that bag. hey! where's hemi!?

and for dessert, andy gave me:

the best pocky-like sticks I ever had!
comments: seriously, these were amazingly delicious. click to see one of my major pet peeves. stupid stupid drivers who wait for rd lights in the middle of a crosswalk. I'm not sure what it is about quebec and broadway, but people just loooove doing this here. it's so dumb, not only cuz they block pedestranians, but they're also not on the sensor that changes the light. so when I walk to that intersection, I usually just pretend to push the button. so the light takes extra long. word.

and of course I later had cake

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy aging day!!!!

December 13, 2008 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share