This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

weekend bonus lunch


benny-o-crêpe
from: doux crepes (near yaletown)
price: $8.50
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: generally, I don't post weekend lunches. but hey, my blog, no rules, and this lunch was awesome. I really like this little "doux crepes" place. it's a tiny little place on richards, but if you're ever in the area, ad hungry, try it. so good. they also sell $2 lattes.

and erin had:

the breakfast pizza
comments: yum. breakfast pizza good. the linked wigglies I added for this post are just sad ones that I noticed have had 0 views on flickr. not for long... go on, click em! see sumant trying to be british, see a farewell to arthritis!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Benny crepe looks awesome. I'll have to try making one..

Spike Mike

November 10, 2008 11:20 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

it was awesome! and if you try to make it, I should tell you that there was a slice of ham within the crepe. essential to its awesomeness.

and lemme know when you're making it. I'll be at your house waiting to eat it.

November 10, 2008 11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmbreakfast pizzzzzzzaaaa!

November 11, 2008 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share