This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

you're shakin' my confidence daily


sushi
from: ichibankan express
price: $10 (for 3 rolls)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: simon and garfield
comments: last weekend, I went to the aquarium with niece and nephew to see the baby beluga. of course I took too many wiggly pics. enjoy.

and for dessert, I had:

ricola
comments: yeah. ricola. finishing off a cold, I am. click to see an R-rated tortoise wiggly. if that's too much for you, you can just watch this caiman snooze or this seal spin

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is your nephew in a bubble? how does that work? what's going on? Why is the restaurant orange? Who's comfortable surrounded by orange tarps? why isn't the beluga shaky? I thought for sure it would shake. Why are the turtles wrestling? If one flipped the other over it could never get up again. seems dangerous.

October 18, 2008 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share