This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

finally the shades are raised


vietnamese sandwiches
from: Bale
price: $2.75 each
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: pearl jam
comments: click to see a billboard I saw. oh, and today, whilst on the roof, I was spotted by someone who knows me. good ol ian thomson. and I noticed he has the same kinda bike as I. nice.

and tommy had:

the dac biet
comments: the dac biet is the special sub with double meat. nice. it costs more. and that blur behind his sandwich is a pug. click to see some girl on the street. tommy was wondering what could be in that case. think it's super heavy? or are the wheels just for laziness?

and the vpd bomb squad robot had:

no bombs.
comments: yeah! we saw the police playing with their robot in the impound lot under the georgia viaduct. click it to see the robot noticing us taking photos and aiming its eyes/camera at us. we waved at him. number 5 is alive!!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

I see g-waldo!

Didn't at first.

But you made the wiggle just right.

October 08, 2008 9:47 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Love the billboard, makes me want to buy sweaters and toques

October 08, 2008 9:53 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

50 points to reagan! what's your total now, reagan? it must be up there.

that must be the fashion trend for this winter, huh? everybuddy git yer stripes on!

October 09, 2008 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share