This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

change the colours, shapes and size


shanghai noodle with crispy pork
from: the noodle box on 4th
price: $13.50
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: built to spill
comments: it was bill's birthday today. huzzah! so raman kindly drove us all the way over to 4th ave, where I tried the noodle box (I keep typoing 'needle box' oops) for the first time. the food was tasty, but pricy. I think their idea of asian-fusion is to load on the extra salty sauce, give you a spork to eat it with, and charge $13. worth trying, but I can't see me going there often. real chinese food (congee noodle house, for example) is better, and half the price. click to see god-beams shining into the noodle box.

and birthday bill had:

some veggie noodley dish
comments: in monkman land, it's a birthday tradition to shake a tree. click to see bill celebrate in this way.

and chris used:

a wooden spork
comments: click chris's spork to see another coworker showing off her fancy new paint job. she's totally stoked to be driving this pink car. can you spot the slight mod I made on it? the one which I totally think she should add in real life.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

did you add the subtle yet funny Kitt detail?

October 02, 2008 10:59 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

reagan is WINNER!!! 100 points to you

October 02, 2008 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share