This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

she stole my karma, oh no


sushi
from: ichbankan express
price: $975
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: kings of leon
comments: I went all the way to ichbankan today, cuz I had to go to futureshop and return that underwater camera. it just didn't take geed enough photos. for $200, sure. but not for the $350 that it cost me (with an XD card and tax). click to see the bobcat again from the job site next door. and all the work they did today.

and andy had:

korma (that he made)
comments: I was at my parents' tonight, and my dad was showing me these newspapers (the News Herald, and the Vancouver Daily Province) that he had found from 1949 and 1950. very cool stuff to look at. click andy's lunch to see an airplane. or you can buy a car? or an apartment in kits or a house like greg chan's. it was also interesting to see the long gone sections in the classifieds and to know that comics like herman and mary worth have been around for soooooo long. what I learned is that the real estate market should have a "hey it's 1950 prices today!" sale for me. do it. dooo it. (of course the papers did not have that nice white colour. they were much much yellower.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where about is your office? I saw the similar scene yesterday when I went lunch out from work to Prima Taste. I somehow thought you don't like sushi... you are more like a steakburger guy. (a.k.a. "meateatarian")
WEEN

September 25, 2008 1:56 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

aaaah crazy ween,
you must have me confused with jason. jason is the steak master. I love sushi more than any food on earth. I consider tuna sashimi to be the best food evar invented.

and uh... what similar scene? my work is near quebec and 2nd.

September 25, 2008 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share