This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, September 05, 2008

how many people ready to rock the house?


bacon cheese burger with banana peppers and avocado with cajun fries and ginger beer
from: Cameo (word up)
price: $12? I forget
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Gorillaz
comments: good burger. not quite as good as usual, but still very good. so, I know it's only friday, but this weekend I think I'll go to the biggest car show in the lower mainland out in Langley. start click any lunch here to see some sweet rides wigglin.

and travis and phil had:

the exact same as me
click: to see old school hondas.

and dave had:

similar, but no cajun, no cheeze n bacon
click: to see chevies.

and tommy had:

a chicken burger
click: to see a couple of the most bad ass 68 chargers I ever seen.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

we could buy a few cans of flat black spraypaint and make your charger badass too.

just a thought

September 08, 2008 12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be a rich man, who can afford to have a $12 burger for lunch and can mantain a bad bottom car.
BTW, do you know Wrekso?
WEEN

September 08, 2008 1:53 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

it's not a $12 burger. it's a $12 meal. fries and drink also factor into that price. hmm.. or maybe just the burger was $12... can't remember now. anyway, it's easy to afford because my bad rear car has been sleeping for 2 years.

and yes, I know wrekso. never worked with him directly, though.

and the flat black charger is definitely a possibility, dave.

September 08, 2008 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share