This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, September 15, 2008

and I'll squeeze the life right out of you


vietnamese subs
from: Ba Le
price: $8.25 (for 3)ls are a bit confusing. the battery life is short. I might have to return it.
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: hunters and collectors
comments: odd gif, no? that wiggly look warbley? there's a good reason for that. I bought another camera. this one, can go in water. fun! that's how I took this sandwich pic. click to see a dumb limo driver blocking my walking path. grrr.

and the camera had:

a glass of water.
comments: click the camera to see what it sees. the linked image is a bunch of portraits I did of office peeps whilst the camera was submerged in teh glass of water. other than the water-thing, this camera is not that great. the quality of the images is average to below average. and the controalthough, going into water, and snow, and being allowed to be dropped are very good options. hmm... not enough wiggly for you? there's always tons more on my flickr

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, didn't know that Tommy is the Tommy whom I know. So, you work at the same place, then.
Eveything is wiggling and it makes me dizzy... WEEN

September 16, 2008 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share