This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

you really oughta know


thai food
from: pad thai
price: free! (company lunch)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: led zeppelin
comments: decent lunch today. ran out of rice a bit soon, though. click to see a wiggly gif of a fire truck. I've found a new way to make the wigglys less linear. good? bad¿ what you think?

and dave had:

thai foods, too
comments: click dave's lunch to see the train station all wiggly.

and tommy had:

uh.. also thai food
comments: I had my wide angley lens thingy at work today for some fun. one time, at webct, I did some goofy portraits with that lens. so click tommy's lunch to see a navarik version of it. note: that is not nikita in there. it's just a fido bag.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

There is one silly image you forgot to include in your montage.

http://tinyurl.com/5rpb9f

June 27, 2008 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share