This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

come around to my way of thinking


triple stacker with fries and a shake
from: bk
price: $8ish
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: urge overkill
comments: at lunch today, I took nikita for a walk on the new sea wall. fancy stuff. click to see the fancy bridge they made at olympic village.

and remick had:

some rice stuff
comments: click remick's lunch to see a mysterious wiggly. what is it? huh? what? I'll tell you something about it, I took it at 1/10000 sec shutter speed. that's what my new camera hack can do. so useful, huh? If you're wondering what daylight looks like at that speed, have a out the window. (I had to really crank up the shadows to see anything in that). fun.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger A N D said...

eu quero eu quero!

June 12, 2008 10:26 AM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

sim sim! eu tambem! Mas pode dar-me mostarda em vez da sobremesa?

June 17, 2008 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share