This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Monkey see, monkey do {away} Grab at me to be cool {away}


"indy" meal
from: burger king
price: $8something
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: Nirvana (fitting song for this post, huh?)
comments: overall, the indy meal was a big disappointment. afterall, it was whopper wednesday, and it wasn't any cheaper. wherewithall, and I got ripped off.. only 1 patty. so I called and complained, but they said I had no proof. they took my address. I'll see if I get rewarded for complaining. click to see a crazy awesome photo of my flying over the new skytrain bridge. and if that ain't enough for ya, have a look at air jordan here!

and neil had:

some doritos in a baggy
comments: click on Neil's chips to see... omg! what the... is that a... err..... he's got a... whoah. that ain't right.

and for dessert I had:

A NEW CAR!!! (for me, anyway).
comments: yeha, I got me a new car tonight. this means I now own 3 cars. w00t! the newest one is 17 years old. a '91 Jetta. newest car I ever owned. now, I'm not sure what to do with Vivian Dracula... anyone have a need for an integra with a messed up transmission? or any suggestions as to what I should do with her? I'd love to try to drive it across the country... just to see how far she'd make it. I think she'd get to Ontario, no problem. might be a bit tricky in the rockies, though.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

if it's failed aircare in the past, you can scrap it through the scrapit.ca program like I did w/ jimmy (RIP). you get to choose between various rewards all worth around $500. I'm going for the bicycle option...

May 21, 2008 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share