This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I dream. At night.


burgerry goodness
from: triple o's
price: $10.24
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: grandaddy
comments: good lunch. and when I left lunch, I saw this mirror in the alley. so, of course, I made wiggly gifs. not sure if I mike the one linked above better, or this one

and remick had:

something from home
comments: click to see a gwiggly gif I call 'sky work ahead'. or at least that's what I call it right now. funny thing, one of the pics I took for that, I think I was spotted by a butterfly guy who really wanted to be in the pic.

and tony had:

a great triumph!
comments: tony got a bike. a really cool bike. not like andys or phils. more like steve mcqueen's. click to see it a-wigglin. or you can look at it statically still right here. nice, huh? I'm no bike-guy, but if I was, this is the sorta ride I'd want. purty.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

i mike them both! very cool mirror shots. maybe I'm too easily pleased.

May 02, 2008 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share