This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, April 28, 2008

and there will always be a place in my parking lot


egg salad sandwich and spinach salad
from: Solly's
price: $10.24
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: the stones
comments: disappointing trip to solly's today. to find out that they jacked up their prices. bah. my usual sammich n salad was up to $11.75 + tax. aiyuh. who can live like that? me. but I didn't wanna. instead I went for the price range where my pastrami used to exist. this time I chose egg salad. last time russ had egg salad people asked him if he just came from an old folks home. ha. funny. click to see a wiggly pic, and I give 50 points to the first person who can tell me wher eI took it from.

and the salad was:

the best part.
comments: at least their spinach salad is still awesome. oh yeah, that sandwich was really not that great. click to see me niece and nephew who I got to see on the weekend.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

love the blog, G.

Cracked up when I read a comment you made earlier in the week: "...the camera swap meet, where I got a sweet f1.8 lens. this will change nothing on this blog. except there will be MORE wiggly gifs and sharper focus and much shorter depths of field."

All right!!!

April 29, 2008 12:32 PM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

PS. Georgia Viaduct? Is that were you took the photo from?

Btw, the georgia viaduct is a piece of shit that should be torn down. Imagine something better in its place.

April 29, 2008 12:37 PM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

Hahaha! I just realized that you couldn't have taken that photo from the viaduct and that my perspective was all out of whack.

...

The Georgia Viaduct should still be dismantled however. Bam!

April 29, 2008 12:41 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

yah. way wrong.

but you hate the georgia viaduct? I love that thing... going fast, round a bend, leaving downtown in the dust.. love it. there should be more roads like that up above the city, I say!

April 29, 2008 12:48 PM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

Craneland!!

April 30, 2008 7:44 AM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

I'm imagining a giant dukes of hazzard jump in its place. going fast, leaving downtown in the dust, around the bend... no more viaduct! looks like we'll have to go for it... yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHAAAWWW!! bena nah bah bah banaba ner ner nerw nerw!!

April 30, 2008 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share