This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

blackbird has spoken, like the first bird


boigah.
from: triples ooo's
price: $9ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&&
listening to: cat stevens
comments: I like the espresso shake I make. click to see some weird dudes scopin' out phil's car in the rainsnow.

and noel had:

a sandwich
comments: noel described his sandwich in such great detail that dave was able to create this amazing artistic replication of the sandwich. ok ok, I'm just kidding. dave actually saw the sandwich. that's why it's so realistic. but he did describe it to me. very fancy. click to see olympic village as a thousand cranes. sometimes I think that vancouver is just someone's origami crane collection... working towards their thousand wishes. then I realize that I'm stupid cuz paper is not a very good building material for the vancouver. or perhaps its the origamist who's the stupid one. time will tell.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Vivalaflav said...

my mouth is watering already

February 08, 2008 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share