This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, January 28, 2008

I went down to taneytown, to see what I could see


butter chicken and yogurt pakoras
from: curry point
price: $7.60
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: steve earle
comments: yum curry point. just like back at the village. click to see them building the new skytrain all wiggly n such. If that gif doesn't make you happy, then surely this one won't either. I'm not sure which I like better, actually. so similar, but so different.

and I did not eat

barnacles.
comments: nor did erin, but if you clicky click, you see her smile not smile, smile not smile, smile not smile, repeet.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

barnacles are not so bad, they taste like....ocean!

February 07, 2008 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share