This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

you just ride the barrel and get pitted, so pitted like that


two kinds of noodles in soup
from: phnom penh
price: under $10
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the linked video
comments: we made a trip to chinatown for the renowned Phnom Penh. it was very busy. having to wait for a table at lunch confuses me. but we did and the food was good. I think there's other items I'll need to try next time. like this one that the people we shared the table with had. it looked good and interesting. next time. click to watch funny vid.

and phil had:

soup with a big meatbone!
comments: click this to see the shiny city I saw this morning. very shiny.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

phenom penh - nice! close to mi casa again. :-)

When you return, I recommend the "Amok" (a lettered item on the specials menu) which is a seafood mix baked in some taro leaves (i think). And you can't go wrong with the frog legs which come with a delicious salt and lemon juice dipping sauce (ahh yeaahhh).

December 20, 2007 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share