This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

take me in and dry the rain, the rain the rain the rain mah rain now


burger, rings n shake
from: triple o's
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the beta band
comments: good lunch. click the pic to see a giant rainbow attacking the 'couve.

and louise chewed:

a dog chew shaped like a candy cane
comments: Louise was nay very impressed with this chew toy. oh well. click to see her all geared up for the rain. aaaaaw... slicker!

and the city had:

some crazy weather.
so andy and I snuck up onto the rooftop. and it was then that I realized that I've been on almost every office roof that I've worked at. navarik, atimi, webct, EA, crazy. I sure like the roof tops. where else could you get a view like this?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

yeah, that rainbow was super bright. i was thinking you would be capturing it. :-)

I'm glad you got a pic of that golden afternoon light we had also. It was striking. Cheers.

December 05, 2007 10:32 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

hmm... what you have said gives me an idea for a halloween costume next year...

http://www.jellinay.com/images/halloween/2003/rainbowbright.jpg

December 06, 2007 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share