This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

in the morning, feeling half right


sea bass and chinese parsley congee
from: congee noodle house
price: $8 avec le donut chinois
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: buiwt to spiw
comments: hey hey hey hey what are you doing what are you doing I don't know what you're doing, I've had too much lolcats. thanks hey ritchie. good congee click to see possibly the best pic I think I have ever taken of louise.

and louise had:

a loldog picture made of her.
comments: dunno if they'll post it to their website, but using the lolcat/loldog generator is always fun. Dave, I also found this pug site that you might like.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

lol - that's a great loldog photo

December 12, 2007 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share