This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

you been telling me you're a genius since you were 17


eat fresh
from: eat fresh
price: eat fresh
rating: eat fresh
listening to: steely dan
comments: after work today, I met some friends and we tried to do a photo shoot with the camera you see in the linked photo. for the price of that camera and digi-back, I could have over 20 vivian draculas!! crazy. we were not very good at figuring it out, so we really didn't get any photos taken. ha. now that we're used to it, maybe next time we'll get something good. maybe then you can look at 31megapixel animated gifs. until then, you can just look at the camera.

and behzad had:

eat fresh
comments: click to see the view that we were trying to take photos of. when I left, Z. was waiting for his mac to get out of a 10 minute lock up because he didn't disconnect from a drive properly. so lame. hope they got that fixed in leopard.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOTSOFSANDWICHES! MAN! What else did have you recently?

October 19, 2007 1:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, my! I cannot use my Yahoo log in any more. The thing is owned by, what else, Google!

October 19, 2007 1:11 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

what are you talking aboot!? google has owned blogger for years. perhaps YOU have forgotten that you used to post your comments anonymously, the original "anonymou"? or should I call you "ween" ??

October 20, 2007 12:03 AM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

hey anonymous is back!! maybe i should go back to being bucketofbeer... something to ponder while i work in tha rain.

October 23, 2007 7:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow, the "bucketofbeer"! I remember your mustache.

October 25, 2007 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share