This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

take a look at the lawman, beating up the wrong guy


double whopper
from: burger king
price: meh
rating: meh
listening to: david bowie
comments: I tried to go to white spot, but it seems they've closed the take out window. I have a feeling this is a permanent thing. too many break ins? oh well, burger king was good. click the pic to see some birds dancin.

and behzad had:

the smoked meat from subway
comments: yeah. behzad ate all that protein, even with their warning sign. nice. click to see where I walked louise while those gus got subs.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bad Omen said...

I had the same sandwich as Behzad, but I opted not to go for the footlong. I wish I had held out for BK too though, I haven't actually eaten there in ages.

October 05, 2007 8:34 AM  
Blogger The Chhamanator said...

Man!! Living in a non-vegetarian's hellhole called Allahabad, the food almost gave me a heart attack!!

October 06, 2007 4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share