This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm gonna break my rusty cage.... and run


salami sandwich and spinach salad
from: terra breads
price: $12.14
rating: &&&.3/&&&&&
listening to: johnny cash soundgarden!
comments: so much to comment on here. first. click the pic to see not a 3D pic, oh no... I pushed it a few dimensions. let's call this one, the 5th dimension! this is the dawning of the age.... oh, and does anyone know what that building is? right across from the Anza club, there's alway many cops around it. if you know, tell me.

ok, next comment. this lunch. $12. yeah. I thought I'd try to do a comparison lunch with sandwich + spinach salad. what did I learn? I learned that Solly's $9 lunch is not so pricey. and Solly's is way better. yep. taste test reports are in and all terra had going for it was goat cheese. the goat cheese was so good, yes. but worth an extra $3? no. and Solly's spinach salad is actually reaaaally delicious.

ok, last comment. this one is for all the people who need more from a blog. this blog just ain't good enough for them anymore, huh? well, nowhere else on the internet will you find these awesome conversations with wrong kowalskis.

oh, and blogger's photo uploadr is broken. so, deal with all this text.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

That's some wacked out gif sir, excellent eathquake awareness material. I'm totally hooked, G. You might not get the critical mass but you got the critical Reagan. I would like to do a guest lunch someday but it would probably have to be on a weekend. I live on East Pender near Chinatown so maybe we could meet up and discover some eats near here on a Saturday or somethin'. Keep up the awesome blog, yo!

PS. I am also a gangster.

October 17, 2007 10:07 PM  
Blogger Mata Hari said...

I think that building is where Sweet Soul Burlesque has their headdquarters. It's called "The Doll House".

And of course where there are naughty burlesque girls, there is always nefarious activity thus the cops.

October 18, 2007 7:20 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

actually, I leanred that the building was the HQod CLEU, which was/is a crime unit that fights organized crime. fun! I also rad that in 1983 a triad member coerced his way into their club by posing as a hong kong police man. awesome.

October 20, 2007 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share