This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, October 01, 2007

I wanna shoot ooh ooh ooh the whole day down


steam buns and a pork turnover
from: New Town bakery
price: $14 - but I got enough to last me a while
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: boomtown rats
comments: a hike over to chinatown for lunch. good food.

and dave had:

some red tea (after lunch, that is)
comments: on the way back with my food, I went to the Dr. Sun Yat-Sen gardens. very nice. I took many 3D pics. maybe i"m taking too many of these lately?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

why stop at two frames?

October 02, 2007 10:53 PM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

keep up the photos. sorry i haven't been commentoiing lately. i dig the 3d. i agree w/ ronald. why not a stop motion of your new walk to work or perhaps your day at work. or of you eating your lunch or someone unsuspecting eating their lunjch. or of britney spears losing her lunch. mmmmm lunch... it's the best thing in the day and perhaps the most boring thought at night.

October 02, 2007 11:00 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

too much work. maybe someday. but now, I can only do 2.

October 03, 2007 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share