This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

drop all your troubles by the riverside


salmon, scalloped potatoes n salad
from: emelle's catering
price: $7ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: blood, sweat and tears
comments: the pictured lunch is not actually mine. it's dave's. mine was too blurry, and we had the same "blue plate special". pretty darn good, it was. s'pecially them spuds. now, it's time to click. you probably expect a 2 frame animated gif? oh no! I don't think so... ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to present... 3 frames!!!!

and phil drank:

a Big K soda.
comments: yeah. phil's pretty fancy, importing his beverages from the u. s. of a. so fancy. click to see a video fo a kid I would have been very jealous of. ok, I am jealous. that kid gets the best toy.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Man, that sure is a _big_ K soda.

October 26, 2007 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share