This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, September 24, 2007

you wait for summer then you wait for rain


robo sushi
from: ichibankan express
price: $8ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: built to spill
comments: I went for a bit of a walk at lunch. headed up to london drugs to pick up some stuff. then went to ichibankan across the street. yum. it's always good when it's still busy. very fresh and delicious. now click the pic to see a sign I saw on the way back. crazy. yes. crazy. I kinda wish I could see the person walking around posting these. haha.


again, no guest lunch, but click it anyway to see a marketing slogan that caught me as pretty funny. it's new fancy condos. how would they sell them? "where style meets function" ? "where afordability meets design" ? "where city living meets comfort" ?? no, they settled for what you see in the pic. iyiyi.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger leelee said...

hey.. is that on broadway/cambie area?

September 25, 2007 1:47 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

... !

September 26, 2007 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share