This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

woke up, got outa bed, dragged a comb across my head


pizza
it's (my last free) thursday lunch
listening to: just try and guess.
comments: kinda disappointing to have pizza on my last free lunch thursday. oh well. that's the direction of things. tomorrow is my last day. yay. click the pic to see if I've gone too far with my gif magic! (my neice and nephew were in town again)

and the cake was:

from costco, I think
comments: click this pic to see the coolest grafitti I see on my walk to work. only one more walk past this grafitti, actually. and in a week, I'll be not even walking as far as this wall.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

pretty creative gif magic, for sure, you can really see the common facial features of the siblings. are they twins?

best wishes as you move on to your next experience.

August 10, 2007 12:31 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

not twins. they're a year apart.

August 10, 2007 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share