This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, August 24, 2007

what's your name? who's your daddy?


double bacon cheeseburger meal
from: Harvey's (@ home depot)
price: $8ish
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: the Zombies!
comments: going to home depot for lunch is a little weird. but tasty, too. now click my lunch to see some pics that an old co-worker, Neil, took on the weekend. it seems there was some Zombie Walk down robson. so he took a bunch of pics, more here.

and ron had:

a burger, too
comments: on the weekend, there was an italian car show I drove by. on the way back, I stopped to get some pics, but all the Lambos and Ferraris I noticed while passing were already gone. yeesh. I was hoping to see some old Dinos. but this one ferrari remained, and Magnum was there as you can see. there were also lots of cool old Fiats and alpha romeo's still there when I went by. and some bikes, too.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

cool zombies. zombay ay ay ay !

August 29, 2007 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share