This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

those evil natured robots, they're programmed to destroy us


bmt
from: subway
price: I forget
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: flaming lips
comments: had subway today. if you click the pic, you can see a challenger I parked next to. not an amazing example of a challenger. what was amazing was the lime green 'cuda I saw a bit before. wow. it was awesome. a lot like this one. 100 bonus points to whomever tells me where that parking lot is. except for erin. no points for erin.

and dave had:

a 6" sub
comments: click the sub to see a vid that another dave sent me. guess I know what I need to get to stop my cats from scrapping. distracto-cat!

3 Comments:

Blogger wiwian said...

oakridge!

August 23, 2007 12:24 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

100 points for Viv!!!

August 24, 2007 1:55 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

just outside of kin's market!!!

August 28, 2007 2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share