This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

lower than ground, beautiful ground


the works burger
from: the lion's pub
price: john and don treated!
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: grandaddy
comments: today I had lunch with some old coworkers. donald, xtina and the wu. they also brought a couple of thei current coworkers, alex and lauren. it was a good lunch. because they treated me. yay. otherwise it wouldn't have gotten such a rating. the food was good but not great, and the prices are kinda high for what you get. but the company made it all worth while. click the pic to see kylee and kevin's new puppy "Molly". so cute.

and john had:

burger with salad
comments: john wanted me to 3-D him. so I tried. although the source images were not the best to work with.

and xtina and lauren shared:

a "lion"
comments: click to see the 'thompson' gang heading back to work. oddly, there were no pics of donald. like he has some kinda magic powers that keeps him out of photos. and christina was already gone, cuz she can only handle me in small doses, I guess.

and alex had:

pasta
comments: I also happened to run into Ed on the way home. so I tried to 3-D him, too. whooo hoooo!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

That reminds me. I keep forgetting to respond to that WebCT reunion on the 18th. I really should do that...

August 09, 2007 10:38 AM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

aWWShiiiii... now you're going to have to 3d everybody!
webct reunion... already?

August 09, 2007 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share