This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

weekend bonus pics


comments: I worked this weekend. :( so I took some extras pictures. not of my food. because I primarily ate pizza pops. and if you really wanna see pizza pops, you can watch the movie and get that song in your head. it was in my head the whole time I ate them. maybe I should make an extended remix of that song... hmm... anyway, click the pic (of the view form my desk) to see what I saw at the dragon boat weekend. yes. that's a bbq on that bike!


comments: none.

4 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

i spy gwaldo standing on the skytrain tracks waiting to get run over. and again on the welcome to vancouver sign. how many jasons do i get?

June 06, 2007 3:23 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

oh noes! you get 50 jasons for the skytrain tracks waldo, but then you get -50 jasons for mentioning negative waldo. so altogheter. .. 0 jasons. :(

June 06, 2007 8:16 AM  
Blogger erinator said...

what! there are rules for the black and white waldo?!? this is stupid. i'm not playing! nobody said waldo had to be red and white!

June 06, 2007 11:48 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

it's not a black and white waldo. it's a negative waldo. he's appeared before. and people lost points. my blog, my rules. or is it no rules? either way, I meak em :P

http://lunchatthevillage.blogspot.com/2007/03/well-fads-they-come-and-fads-they-go.html#comments

see? there was warnings.

June 07, 2007 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share