This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

trouble melts like lemon drops, high above the chimney tops


turkey bacon guac sub
from: Quizno's
price: $8ish
rating: &&&.8/&&&&&
listening to: the Iz
comments: decent sub from quizno's. nothing special. click the pic to see an awesome ad I've been seeing around town. great advertising, yes?

and cliff had:

tacos from taco del mar.
comments: for some reason it surprised me that you could get tacos from taco del mar. maybe they should change their name to burrito del mar. cuz I only think of burritos with them. if you click this pic you will see something awesome. my friend Jez form england was an extra in Shaun of the Dead. how awesome is that?! Yay Jez!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

that movie rocks. looks like he did his job well - i'm scared. love the picture.

June 23, 2007 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share