This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, June 08, 2007

I caught a ride, we caught some air, he's never gonna cut his hair!


derailer burger avec le brew.
from: the railway club
price: $10ish for the burger
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: modest mouse
comments: derailer burger is delicious. know what else is delicious? tuna sashimi. buts that's neither here nor there. click the pic to see my jam room rocking itself out on a regular thursday night jam sesh.

and dave k. had:

a club sandwich?
comments: yes. so. we had a mini webct reunion at the railway club, not just with one dave, but two! and a temple, of course (yikes... check out the reviews tab on that page!!). anyway, it was a fun lunch and I imagine we'll do it again. any other ex-webcters downtown? other than john wu, that is! and in other news, I finally checked out the rooftop at work. it's not as exciting up there as I had dreamed. kinda the same view... but a wee bit higher. oh man, so many links I forgot to say, click on the pic to see a protest we saw out in front of our office. it sounded like it was for women's rights. not sure why they're following that floating man, or how he was floating.. magic?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Ya, good lunch. next time we should make sure there is a band playing to entertain us.

June 11, 2007 1:53 PM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

Got try me one of them derailer burgers.

Looks like a mighty fine meal, I tell you what.

June 12, 2007 1:12 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

where you working reagan? can you get downtown some friday??

June 12, 2007 11:52 AM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

howdy Greg! I'm at Telus in Burnaby Kingsway/Boundary these days (same place as Theresa, Kimmie, Stojan, Tony Wong, Sofia and probably some other ex-WebCTers).

I suppose I could hop skytrain some friday. :-)

June 12, 2007 10:14 PM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

i thought women were always right.

June 13, 2007 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share