This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, June 18, 2007

and I'm just about to lose my mind


a fatburger with cheese n bacon combo
from: fatburgerâ„¢
price: $11.52!!!
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: CCR
comments: my first time to fatburger. and I was a little disappointed. maybe even more than a little. 11.52 is not what one should pay for an average burger combo. vera's blows this place away, in my mind. click to see the rare site of 3 awesome cars in a row. there's always 2-4 awesome cars in that area, but this time, they were all lined up nice for me.

and stephane had:

a burger, too
comments: perhaps stephane enjoyed the fatburger more than i? click this pic to see a funny video of my friend, Ron, at his old job. now he's an international artist in england. fun!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

ron doesn't need legs to work! Fat burger, eh? What good could possibly come from eating something called fatburger?

June 20, 2007 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share