This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, June 25, 2007

and all the while, the good lord smiled, and looked the other way


kimbap and dukgoki
from: Kimbob and Ramyun (423 Seymour)
price: $6.49+tax
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Pedro the Lion
comments: stupid me. I forgot to carry my camera when going for lunch. and I even went somewhere new to me. and good. the korean food is quick and tasty. if you click this stolen image, you will see my latest stupid video. and if that's not enough for you... if you really need another gif. check out the jazz fest. which was out in water street this weekend. I heard it for a little while, reinforcing my opinion... that jazz sucks. it's just noodlin, man. noodlin for hours.

5 Comments:

Blogger wiwian said...

you ate at a korean restaurant but you used sushi image?!!!
you liar!!!

June 26, 2007 5:40 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

vivian you ignorant fool.

erin, can you please explain what kimbap is?? and how the pictured food is clearly NOT a japanese dish?

aiyuh!

June 26, 2007 5:42 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

kimbap is basically a korean maki roll, but without the raw fish! we usually use cooked beef or no meat at all.

June 26, 2007 6:00 PM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

sssweet! I see a tuke wearing buddy! my excitement is magnified by your creativity.

June 26, 2007 8:52 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

50 jasons for reagan!

June 27, 2007 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share