This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

this is for the people of the sun!!


chicken souvlaki
from: the greek place at Sinclair Centre
price: undet $7
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: bow now waka bow now waka waka waka ka wit it now! (RATM)
comments: yeah. ate at sinclair centre. I acually got lot of great bonus pics today. but I can't use them all. too many. for example, this morning, we saw that the westcoast express got tagged bigtime. but go ahead and click the pic to see my latest feature film.

and ed had:

some kinda vegamatarian foods
comments: click ed's lunch to see the guys putting in a piece of sidewalk. or you can click here to see it animatated.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Erwin said...

That Greek place at Sinclair is the worst. I've been there twice and both times have had really bad food.

I'm thinking about going back a third time just to be sure.

May 09, 2007 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share