This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

they headed down to old el paso clappaclappaclap


el super mondo buritto
from: taco del mar
price: almost $8
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: steve miller
comments: delicious buritto. click the pic to see possibly the last picture of our baby crows. just for you, reagan. you see, today they left the nest. but only one of them actually learned to fly. the other 2 tried, but just tumbled and flapped their way to lower branches in the tree. it was all very exciting. maybe they'll be gone by the time I get in today. but maybe not. the one crow that did fly seemed to be hanging around on the neighbouring buildings all day. waiting for its siblings to join him/her.

and cliff had:

beef terriyaki. $5.
comments: cliff seemed to enjoy his beef terriyaki. I have yet to get lunch from "little japan" but it looks like a fair deal for $5. now click cliff's lunch to see a strange site I saw on the say home. some dude laying in the middle of the street. and a cab driver and other dudes standing around, waiting for him to get up? he did get up in the end. maybe he was faking being hit by the cab? no idea. but i'd also like to give props to Viv, for that old camera she gave me allowed me to take all of today's photos.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger wiwian said...

really? It still work? Damn. How come all the old stuff I had work for you but not me! Errrrr.

May 31, 2007 5:19 PM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

wow. you mentioned my name AND hometown! what can I do for you?

Saddle up, Gilly!

May 31, 2007 7:57 PM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

If you are curious about El Paso, I highly encourage you to visit! For more information check out the following:

http://www.elpasocvb.com/discover_elpaso.sstg

May 31, 2007 10:19 PM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

Btw, is that gool ole' Walder peering down at the street ruckus while enjoying a nooner?

June 01, 2007 12:28 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

AND I ate a burrito! that's el paso-ey food, right?! this post was brought to you by Reagan, the town of El Paso, and the number 3.

30 jasons for reagan finding gwaldo. there is another super-hidden one in the pics somewhere. he ain't the right colour, though. camo-waldo. he's worth 100 jasons!

June 01, 2007 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share