This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

summer days will come, happiness will be mine


chimichanga (and burritto)
from: the work kitchen
rating: &&&/&&&&&
price: just my soul, and my health
listening to: Air with Beck
comments: I stayed in for lunch today. saved some $. now click this pic to see how easily I could set the blimp free. just a carabiner between me and a news story. and possibly cutting a thin rope.

here's a close up:

comments: that's what the chimichanga looks like inside. amazing, huh? in this linked pic, you will see a couple idiots. why idiots? because they're going to a hockey game? no. because they're late foir a hockey game? no. because one of them isn't getting out of the stadium alive? no. because when asked, they would not pretend to fight for me to take a picture of them? yes! idiots! too bad because that needeymeyeree guy coulda had a last picture of him for his "last seen alive" photo. and yes. shocking as it is... this post had hockey references. this is not an invitation for hockey related comments. au contraire mes freres. get that, craig? keep the hockey outa the comments. yes, I mean you. and also you, killerX57!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Russ Weeks said...

man, how 'bout that local sports team! i hope our jolly tars serve out the other side something cruel!

May 02, 2007 11:48 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Waldo flipping the bird at the non-fighting wannabe hockey fans with no taste AND AT GWILLI FOR STEALING ALL iTripped's POINTS FROM YESTERDAY.

Why read a blog when there are pretty pictures? Oh yeah - and they painted over your stupid tagged wall, after I went through so much trouble to paint waldo's image on it.

me <-- grumpy today

May 02, 2007 1:01 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

wow, dave. rough day.


500 points for you.

May 02, 2007 1:04 PM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 02, 2007 9:58 PM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

One thing I love about this blog:

you show us your chimichanga

May 02, 2007 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share